Offered in thicknesses from .003” to .250”, our aluminum nameplates are both versatile and economical. Graphic imaging technology, including digital printing or screen printing, ensures precise printing on a wide selection of alloys, colors, finishes, and anodized aluminum. Chemical etching is also a popular alternative for fast turnaround and clean, crisp results.
- Light, durable, strong
- Corrosion, oxidation resistant
- Wide variety of finishes and colors
- Well suited to machining, fabrication
- Available in various alloys and thicknesses from .003" to .250"
- Highly suited to harsh indoor and normal outdoor environments
- General Industrial
- Bar coding
- Die cutting
- Screen printing