Cubbison offers subsurface printing, which guarantees durability over years of use. Our digital printing equipment produces bold, precise coloring, as well as selective texturing. We can accommodate any size and shape you need, and thicknesses range from .005" to .020" in the polycarbonate and polyester substrates Cubbison offers. Embossing, hard coating, laminating, and clear or tinted windows are all options our Cubbison engineers will recommend based on your specific application.
Our graphic overlays are an economical choice for panel faces in all industrial, commercial and medical products. Overlays are engineered for intricate contouring, custom designed artwork, and embossing precisely for your equipment.
Our experts will guide you through the range of choices to best match the requirements of your graphic overlay order.
- Subsurface printing for long-term durability
- Bold, colorful, clear
- Economic, attractive choice for control applications
- Various flexible substrates (Lexan®, polyester, etc.) in typical thicknesses of .005" to .020"
- Hard coating available
- Selective texturing available (on face side)
- Digital cutting to any shape
- Clear/tinted windows for LED/LCD reading
- Deadfront window to obscure graphics
- UV Stable
- Various adhesive options
- Die cutting
- Direct Image
- Screen Printing
- Digital Printing/cutting
Contact Cubbison professionals today to request a graphic overlay quote.
- Embossed Button Graphic Overlay
- Lexan Graphic Overlay
- Rim Embossed Button Graphic Overlay
- Work-In Process Graphic Overlay